Everyday working is tiring for everyone.
and It makes me feel a little bit of breathless somehow.
Accountant: The work that I get a little bit complicated than the others, but because I will be learning this in the future so that why.
Kumon: The children are not easy to take care as well, you always need to calm down yourself when talking to them.. anyway, hard to explain.
It wont feel stress but headache.
and some more I need to study, that why, I left one month to study.
Work and Study seriously Tired man.
and I realized I need someone to talk to, but there is no one.
Maybe I just need sometimes, to seriously make myself recover and stop this stupid attitude.
Today I send a msg to my boss and request for rest. Thanks god, she approved, but somehow I still need to go back for training at 10pm.
The next day I still need to go back accountant office to continue my work, as in there is still ton of papers to let me settle.
Life Life Life.
一直用忙来麻醉自己原来只会让自己变得麻木与愚笨。
原来,我还是。。还没有过去。。。
Today, I helped my mum to clean the house and take care the dogs as well..
Need to study again in night time.
Hope tomorrow... I'm gonna enjoy it...
actually I quite worry... Clubbing isn't my flavor.
Just have a try... maybe...
Thursday, July 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 年后,还是持续一样吗?
大家好,不知不觉过了3年。MCO 已经是6年前的事情了。时间从来都是公平的。没有人有更多或更少。今年可能会有大的事情因为有安排要进入人生下一个阶段了。 可是我真的不是很想现在这样的方式继续活下去。不懂为什么我觉得一成不变的生活,没有目的的生活着不是我想要的。我想有突破。 偶尔我...
-
大家好,不知不觉过了3年。MCO 已经是6年前的事情了。时间从来都是公平的。没有人有更多或更少。今年可能会有大的事情因为有安排要进入人生下一个阶段了。 可是我真的不是很想现在这样的方式继续活下去。不懂为什么我觉得一成不变的生活,没有目的的生活着不是我想要的。我想有突破。 偶尔我...
-
如果我告诉你 我谈恋爱了 你信吗? 有些东西还是保持沉默 是否会天长地久我不知道 是王子还是路人 时间来证明 开开心心过我的人生 :) 壹里有
-
被点到必填, 不填代表你不尊重传给你的人和问卷。 (1) 请老实的回答每一个问题。 (2) 不行擅自塗改題目。 (3) 写完请点10位小朋友,不可不点。 (4) 点完后请通知那10位小朋友他被点到了。 被点到的:: 1. Leou Gyn 2. Pui Yee 3. Steve...
No comments:
Post a Comment